NURTUREart is pleased to announce that Videorover is accepting submissions for its fourth season, to open in May 2012. With a constantly growing program, Videorover aims at becoming an ever-expanding forum for new and emerging video artists. As in Season 3, Videorover is accepting videos for two programs: one selection of shorter monitor friendly videos to be presented in the gallery space, and a second selection of more narrative videos which will be shown as an itinerant screening event. The subject is open.
///Deadline extended to: April 15, 2012///
Submissions must include:
– Video link (with password if necessary)
– Personal website link (if relevant)
– Up to date CV
– Statement/short description of the video (200 words or less)
1) The submission limit is 3 videos per artist or collective.
2) All videos must be submitted through an online video sharing website (such as vimeo or youtube) or personal website. We will NOT accept any file transfers (ex: dropbox, yousendit or a personal ftp). Please contact the submission email below if you have unsolvable technical problems using these platforms.
3) Videos must be less than 20 minutes long (unless the intention is to show on a loop in which time is not an issue).
4) All works must be contemporary – made within the last 5 years.
5) All submitted documents must be .pdf or Word .doc. There should only be 2 documents attached with your submission – One containing the CV and one for your Statement.
6) All links must be in the body of the email along with the title or the work.
*Submissions that do not follow the requirements will not be accepted. Also please note that although this is not a requirement, we do like to see new work from applicants! Please consider before sending a work which has submitted for previous Videorover open calls.
Send submissions to: